dracoforums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Citadel RP

2 posters

Go down

The Citadel RP Empty The Citadel RP

Post by JuliusViRoma Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:11 pm

This is an rp detailing a group of paranormal warriors known as the Order of the Clover and the family leading them the O'Connels. This rp will take place in modern day and I will detail the character I have. You cane have a character from one of three places.
1. The O'Connel family. Basically royal badasses (literally)
2. A lower warrior family. Feel free to make up the family name. Can also just be a member from a foreign land.
3. Non paranormal. Basically just there or a humor character.
JuliusViRoma
JuliusViRoma
Admin

https://dracoforums.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Citadel RP Empty Re: The Citadel RP

Post by JuliusViRoma Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:32 pm

Silas awoke to the sound of his alarm. He quickly reached over and shut off the alarm to end the dreaded noise. As he yawned he thought to himself "jesus why must I insist on getting up this early?" He quickly clothed himself in his standard attire. A white button down shirt, loose tie jeans and sneakers. He styled his hair, brushed his teeth, and ate breakfast. "Ok lets get outta here." He said as he took off. Walking down the street he saw the dojo, with multiple kids of different species training with katana's and martial arts. He also noticed the Arcane Library with all the mages of the guild studying up on their magical capabilities and researching new possible spells. Finally, he reached his destination Papa Mama's Pizza. He walked in casually and went into the back, saying hello to a few people he knew on the way in, as he made it to the back he heard a deep voice yell to him. "SILAS WHAT THE HELL TOOK YOU SO LONG?!?!" Jumping somewhat, Silas turned around and grinned mischievously at the hefty man staring somewhat evilly down at him. "Dunno I was kinda sleepy" he said cheekily to the heavy man now standing inches from him, Silas only reaching up to his chest in height. "WELL NEXT TIME YOU BETTER BE HERE OR I MAY JUST MAKE YOU CLEAN THE SILDANORG'S TOILET!" Silas shuddered at this statement and looking up at the man said "too far Papa just.. too far dude." Papa then grinned evilly and said "but you know i'll do it heh. heh. heh" Silas then turned around and walked in to the kitchen saying "yah yah yah i gotcha i gotcha" He then put on the pizza apron over his shirt, rolled up his sleeves and got to work,careful not to spill anything on his shirt as he worked.
JuliusViRoma
JuliusViRoma
Admin

https://dracoforums.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Heavytaco12580 Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:55 pm

Lukas was waking up from well his street well a corner in the street he sighed "another bad dream" he thought he got up and looked at his food a discarded taco and a cheeseburger and a body wait what a body! "I dont remember loosing control" he grabbed the body and quickley absobed the body well ate the rest of it his hunger sedated for now.
Heavytaco12580
Heavytaco12580
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum